Skip to main content

180622 CL With Cosmopolitan Korea, For Cover Magazine July 2018 Issue

180622 CL With Cosmopolitan Korea, For Cover Magazine July 2018 Issue

Chaelin Lee, girl with famous stage name CL from 2NE1 will be cover for Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine for July 2018 Issue. Here sneak a peek of CL inyerInte and Photos for CoamCosmopol Korea Magazine 2018

Different levels
CL does not follow someone else's. I do not try to push ahead with anyone. CL goes solely on his path. Leading or following the map, not turning or turning, just rebelling against everything that frames. Here, there is only one elegant rebel, CL.

180622 CL With Cosmopolitan Korea, For Cover Magazine July 2018 Issue
Jack Tom Ford. Swim Suit Louis Vuitton. Hill Saint - Laurent by Anthony Baccarello. Earhook Sat by the minute more shop.

I met with Cosmo Cover Girl on the day I left for Japan after finishing <Ultra Korea 2018> performance yesterday. The summer festival is the best match with. 
Right. I like the festival so much. I work with DJs a lot, and since 2NE1 I've been playing music with EDM, so I like to be on that stage. The atmosphere is so good. When I stay in Korea, I invite you to invite me. It was really fun again.

In August, the Hollywood movie <Mile 22> is about to open in North America, Worked with some of the most prominent actors, including Mark Wahlberg, Loren Cohen, and John Malkovich. What was your first acting challenge?
I had never acted formal without a cameo, and I did not really know it.  Director Peter Berg  originally from a close friend, I got in touch with him and said, "There is a role called 'Queen', and you seem to be just right with the character. Let's do it together. " I think I got a good sync rate with my color with a strong character. It's John Malkovich's men in the movie, and I was a fan of John. I was very close to him, he listened to me a lot of advice, and he made me look pretty. It was a very fun experience to be able to do such a good job with wonderful people.


You says, you will be doing American activities more seriously this year. How is it different in Korea and America?
I think that the border is gradually disappearing. I can listen to my music in Korea even if I work in America. But the US activity is in a completely new environment. I have to adapt and learn well as I have to start again when I go to a new job. I want to work freely without any limitations when the album is released properly. If there is anyone who likes me, I will go and perform anywhere. 

Are you afraid that you are not getting much less attention or are not responding as expected?
No, I really do not. I am always doing my best and doing my favorite things really hard. I'm in the process, the results do not really depend on me. It was the same in 2NE1. I did not have the burden of getting top rankings and getting popularity. If there is someone who inspires any small number of people and thinks that it is cool to do my sincerity, it is done. The result seems to be just following.

What is the energy source of CL?
I am most proud that I am slowly healing things I did not like when I was younger than I am now. So I think I can continue. I wish I could become a person who could change the world, or the world that I know, to be more positive, perhaps the source of my energy.

I do not like alcohol at all”, but nowadays you drink a little of whiskey. Do you even take it?
I did not drink at all. However, as I am living outside the country, I have to meet people to talk and talk, and my friends are old enough to recommend alcohol. I do not want to be a mugger, but I do not like it. I'm just out. haha. I think it 's better to drink moderately when there is something to celebrate.

180622 CL With Cosmopolitan Korea, For Cover Magazine July 2018 Issue
Cape Dress 910 thousand won Democrat Kim. Swim suit 51 million won Gucci by Netaforte. Long boots 210,000 won off-white × Jimmy Choo.

In my previous interview, I was impressed with "I have to show my good side to see the good side of the person". The good side of CL is that it is the attitude that is to be honest whether it is good or bad. Is there ever a time when you can not be honest?
Well, there are a lot of things I do not see in my job. Because the public can not know every day I go through. However, it is not intentional or hiding personally. I'm just going to be honest. If you want to be honest about any relationship first, if you want to be right, it is better to get to each other quickly and go your own way. If we can learn from each other, we will develop together.

When you are lonely and tired, what do you get comforted with?
Climbing! Actually, I did not even have a lot of opportunities to walk around. I do not have much time to work alone. Because I can not drive, the only time I can be alone is when I'm on a plane or going hiking alone. It is time for me to receive the most comfort.


Do you think it will charge more when you are alone?
Right. I need to be completely alone. Many people think that they are too bored for the time they are alone, and they can not stand it. But I want you to know that it is really important to have time to think alone, especially when you are young. I can sort things out, and then I find myself. The more I spend a lot of time alone, the better.

I was a woman in her late 20s”. As a woman, did you change a little as a human being?
of course. It always changes and changes. I think it 's good to change. I do not know if I can see it as a development, but now I have a different idea. I think it is always changing.

How about love and romance?
Well… I always like to be natural. Relationships and relationships are the same. My marriage is around my age and I met this many times, and I have to do this at this time. I have friends who live my life like a fixed step. I think I'm different. It is not the world that I have to do. It may be selfish, but let me prioritize what I want to do then.

180622 CL With Cosmopolitan Korea, For Cover Magazine July 2018 Issue
Tom Ford with a denim jacket for four hundred and ten thousand won. Necklace Price Unrecognized Nose Cord Mer.

It's not like anyone on stage. No one can afford to. Will charisma ride?
I was introspective when I was young. I do not know if I still have charisma, but I think I learned how to express myself. I do not speak well. So I think I was born more to express myself in the stage than I did in the past. Maybe you invested more time there. I think everyone can be like that. If you really want it.

What do you want, practice, and try?
indeed. I usually do not like it at all, for example, when I swim, it gets really strong. I can do that. I think if I could put all my expressions there in any way,

Who is the real cool girl you think of?
My grandmother, my mother, my grandmother, my aunt. I grew up watching them, and I was the one who guided and led me to be free and strong. And the fans who have grown up like me. There is a lot of comfort. I have a lot of female fans.


Yes, including myself.
Thank you. haha. It's more than five or ten years ago that we could speak out aloud. When I hear the words, "I am courageous when I think of you," I feel really strong and I need to work harder. It is very good to be influenced by each other. I get energy from those who are inspired and empowered by me. I would like to have more women with healthy mental and beliefs.

In a recent interview, she said, "I am a different person, but I want to be a mirror." I also left the word "To all the world's people" on the SNS. What if there is a wind for every woman in the world, all for CL?
You do not have to be a woman. May be a man. It's okay to be an animal. If anyone gets sympathy and comfort through me. We all have a hard time, and we have emotional relief. You just have to have fun. That's what I want to say to all of you. Let's live well together!
fun! Have fun!

Source | Translated by google. 


Lillypop!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACKPINK’s Jennie Instagram Update 180525

180805 Red Velvet on “REDMARE” 2nd Concert In Seoul Press Conference

180803 Hyuna And Pentangon’s E’Dawn Confirmed Their Relationship For The Past 2 Years

Have You Watched Teen Series Entitled ‘Skam’ ? You Better Start Watching!

180717 Fresh & Beautiful Twice’s Members From DTNA Behind The Scenes Photos

181002 [PREVIEW] BLACKPINK’s Jennie at Chanel Show SS 19 Paris

Twice ‘What Is Love?’ Surpassed 100M Views On YouTube

[Photos] 180531 Blackpink’s Rosé Instagram Update

180718 [Photos] Red Velvet’s Joy For Nylon Korea Magazine Cover August 2018 Issue

[Photos] HQ Yeri Red Velvet - The Perfect Red Velvet

Red Velvet's Maknae, Kim Yeri looks so hot for Red Velvet's Latest album, The Perfect Red Velvet. Lillypop!